Thursday, January 28, 2010

Two Rivers #1 in Kindle Store!

Thanks everyone for making TWO RIVERS a #1 Kindle download! For a limited time only, TWO RIVERS is FREE to download at amazon.com, Barnes and Noble and Sony's ReaderStore.

And if you enjoyed TWO RIVERS, I have a new book out now, THE HUNGRY SEASON which is the story of a family in crisis after the death of their teenage daughter.

Unfortunately, my earlier novels are out of print, but UNDRESSING THE MOON will be available again in October 2010.

1 comment:

Jacque de said...

Just finished Two Rivers on my Kindle. Can't believe I lucked into finding this thought provoking story. I love the way the two stories come together at the end much like the Two Rivers meet in the book. I loved it and will definitely recommend to others. Thank you.