Thursday, January 28, 2010

Two Rivers #1 in Kindle Store!

Thanks everyone for making TWO RIVERS a #1 Kindle download! For a limited time only, TWO RIVERS is FREE to download at, Barnes and Noble and Sony's ReaderStore.

And if you enjoyed TWO RIVERS, I have a new book out now, THE HUNGRY SEASON which is the story of a family in crisis after the death of their teenage daughter.

Unfortunately, my earlier novels are out of print, but UNDRESSING THE MOON will be available again in October 2010.


無尾熊可愛 said...

thx u very much, i learn a lot

Jacque de said...

Just finished Two Rivers on my Kindle. Can't believe I lucked into finding this thought provoking story. I love the way the two stories come together at the end much like the Two Rivers meet in the book. I loved it and will definitely recommend to others. Thank you.