Monday, March 06, 2006

Fun with Implosion

Now that my mental state is better, my body is falling apart. Actually, it feels more like my head is on the verge of implosion (is that possible?). This is the second sinus infection I've had in three months, and it is making my teeth ache and my cheeks throb. Good news is that the agent started reading the manuscript today and hopes to have an answer for me by the end of the week. I suspect that the sinus infection will either clear up at that point or mutate into the flesh-eating virus and find its way through my sinus cavities to my brain. So let's all hope for good news!

Kicky made me a bracelet yesterday with alphabet beads that spell F-U-N. I am going to wear it until it falls off. It's a reminder. Every time I check the place where my watch used to be.

Tonight is the dinner and reading. Tomorrow is the new sitter's first day. It's going to be a long week.

No comments: